Engagement Manager (m/f) - CLOUD Services
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
Join our team as Engagement Manager (m/f) – CLOUD Services in Germany.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
We are looking for a Cloud Managed Services Portfolio Development person to join our global team and support a new line of business within Global Services. Mission will be responsible to support sales to drive business for MS and SaaS offerings in the German and EMEA region. This position can be located remotely from one’s home office or at a nearby Siemens Office, in Germany.
This is an exciting role which will be involved in assisting of the expansion of the Cloud Services business including collaborating with marketing and sales to ensure Marketing and Sales collateral are in place for successful campaigns. This role represents an opportunity to grow one’s career by assisting in the growth of a strategically important new business.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with cloud infrastructure/architecture to support Siemens PL software suite, preferably with Amazon Web Services. As part of the Cloud Managed Ser-vices team you will participate in sales campaigns to handle all topics concerning technical architecture for IaaS, MS and SaaS including areas such as Security, performance, and scalability. As well as pricing for the Managed Service offerings of Siemens PL products.
Participate in all German Country segments, actively inputting back to the team key areas for improvement of Services delivery in line with business guidelines and monitoring customer satisfaction. This role will collaborate with the entire value chain of business segments, manage services team and sales to capture learnings and drive quality and efficiency improvement initiatives.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You will help transform the company – starting on the ground level of the Cloud Services Business for the company, adding directly to top line & bottom line of the company.
- Working with the support of our Global Delivery Network, you will be on the team Cloud Services Business, covering Germany and EMEA.
- As part of the Cloud Managed Services team you will participate in sales campaigns to handle all topics concerning technical architecture for IaaS, MS and SaaS including areas such as security, performance, cost, deployability of PLs software solutions and scalability around Cloud Infrastructure.
- Help launch our Managed Services offerings by inputting strategy for global Go-to-Market strategy, value proposition, service positioning and business development.
- Participate in creating, launching and delivery of industry-specific solutions/offerings based on Cloud technology.
- Lead SOW/RFP scope and content creation that clearly but concisely helps lead customers to accepting cloud MS as a strong and viable deployment option.
- Ability to enable local teams both vertical teams and countries in the Germany Country zone for Amazon infrastructure provisioning.
- Collaborate with cross functional, global teams to ensure that offerings are launched and executed with best practices similarly across the globe.
- Assisting the sales and services team in in business development opportunities articulating the value proposition and approach of our Cloud Services offerings.
- Work to continuously improve the experience for our customers through customer service improvement initiatives. This includes relaying customer expectations and participating in enhancing our offerings based on the feedback.
- You will move fast, innovate, and find ways to simplify.
- Ability for a strong and comprehensive hand off to service delivery team (help manage customer expectations into the solution development, deployment and ongoing services phases of the engagement)
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- 5-10 years of professional services experience
- Preferable experience with cloud service around SaaS and Managed Service offering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar field of study
- Preferable demonstrable background in PLM and technologies desirable, including configuration and customization of Siemens PLM Software products.
- Candidate must possess demonstrated skills, written/verbal communication skills, strategy articulation skills, organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exhibit professional business conduct at all times.
- Have a style characterized by high level of integrity and trust based on ethics and Siemens values
- Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a high level of energy/high sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
Please send us your application in English language
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Requisition ID: 278034
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional