Intern - Process Safety Consulting
What are my responsibilities?
- Development of process engineering fundamentals with an emphasis on process safety studies;
- Increasing general knowledge of the oil and gas industry through hands-on experience with various customer projects;
- Perform process data entry and verification, piping isometric sketching and entry;
- Basic overpressure scenario identification, calculations and sizing of relief valves;
- Various supporting roles for the engineering consulting group, which includes marketing and creating presentation slides;
- Interns will be tasked to perform a full overpressure study for an equipment or system and make a presentation on the findings based on the case study at the end of their internship.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous, possess initiative and a team player.
- Able to commit for 6 months
Requisition ID: 278141
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Student
Full time only