New Generation of Account Manager
What are my responsibilities?
Derive and be responsible in the delivery of business plans towards growth and development of assigned accounts and or markets
Create/seize and report business opportunity by leading, coordinating business activities with support from different stakeholders of the business units and digital business owners with the focus on exceeding revenue targets
- Manage customer relationship and CRM updates on assigned classic and digital portfolio
- Independently drive all needed activities with internal and external stakeholders to win!
- Observe market developments and feedback to your counterparts in terms of portfolio gaps
- Wrong human predictions done in the market approach of the new digital business model
- Propose ideas of new digitalization models / approaches
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Possess a Diploma / University’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering or similar or if you own many years of experience in technical sales.
- A minimum of 3-5 years sales experience and an advantage if the candidate has experience or exposure in Cyber security, data modelling, wireless network technology
- Personality with analytical skill combined with human prediction analytical skills.
- Willingness to take on additional task and work independently towards digitalization
- Understand the topic on lifelong learning
Requisition ID: 278160
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only