Manager - CF A Operational Audit (m/f)
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance division as Manager - CF A Operational Audit (m/f) in Erlangen or Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead audit preparations to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Represent CF A within Siemens, solidifying CF A as a trusted business advisor and help manage risks for the company
- Review your team’s findings, providing feedback to ensure accurate reporting to the client
- Ensure constant communication to the Engagement Director
- Lead closing meetings with management, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- Provide constructive performance feedback to all team members after the engagement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 8-10 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries; at least 2 years in a managerial role
- Strong past performance in academics (e.g.: engineering, IT, business or finance)
- General project management expertise in a complex global organization
- Intensive theoretical and practical experience (‘hot skill’) in at least one of the following or similar areas: Product Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Logistics, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales or Strategy
- Previous international experience is highly desirable
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles
- Fluent in English
- Willing to commit to global travel up to 70-80% of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 278458
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Career Level: Experienced Professional