What are my job responsibilities?
- Completes broad scope of technical tasks for drive and electrical system including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others (after PM1000).
- Fully involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports customer remotely and on-site, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management (partly before PM100).
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- 1 to 2 years job experience and fresh graduate is acceptable.
- Technical knowledge on Siemens Drive system is added advantage.
Requisition ID: 278522
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only