Intern Sales Support
What are my responsibilities?
This role will be exposed to both tecnical and sales know-how particularly Analytical Product features, Application in Petrochemical Process, Technical Presentation, Customer Handling, etc. Along with on-the-job training, he/ she will be able to:
- Provide quotation support based on Sales/ Bid Manager's guidance
- Support work processess includes but not limited to documentation, customer correspondene and coordination across department
- Support the development of tools and database, continuous improvement initiatives and perform cost analysis
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Undergraduate Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Process & Technology/ Process Control / Process Analyzer & Intrumentation.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
- Minimum commitment of 3 months - 6 months
- Willing to base in Woodlands office
Requisition ID: 278644
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Career Level: Student
Full time only