The CPS Head (Malaysia) has the responsibility for sales and strategic activities of CPS in Malaysia. You will be responsible for aggressively pushing sales, strategy implementation, target setting for his/her sales persons, and respective performance measurement. You will be responsible for implementing CPS customer & channel strategies & programs, and ensuring that all CPS Sales Volume or Order Intake targets are achieved in the defined area of responsibility. All CPS Sales Persons located within in the defined area of responsibility report functionally & legally to you. The CPS Head Malaysia will report functionally to the CPS ASEAN head
What are my responsibilities?
- Implements and monitors the CPS sales strategy in the Country with the goals to maximize market penetration and market share for CPS products / systems sales, and to acheive the pre-agreed sales volume targets (budget).
- Is responsible for driving profitable growth, by defining and implementing measures to increase sales effectiveness ("do the right things") & efficiency ("do things right"). Proactively drives professional sales management processes (eg. based on CRM), and implements Account Plans for major accounts.
- Appoints & develops direct report sales people, and the development of their sales competencies and skills.
- Ensures compliance with overall CPS ASEAN and HQ pricing policies.
- Responsible for the sales performance with focus on profitable growth and gaining market share, strategy implementation, and the proper tracking, Sales target in the range of MYR 17 - 20 Million
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A minimum of 10 Years of relevant Industry experience.
- Domain knowledge and sales experience in one or more of the following domains: Building Automation, HVAC, Fire detection, dry extinguishing.
- Good track record of sales in the industry.
- Should have managed team of 5/6 sales persons.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and co-ordinate with regional & HQ organization.
- Education: Bachelor in Engineering / Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering / Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic
Requisition ID: 279015
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only