Head - Process Safety Consulting Asia Pacific
Siemens Process Safety Consulting (SAF) delivers more than two decades of process safety expertise in the oil, gas, and petrochemical industries with sales and operation in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific that is well suited to serve customers globally.
Siemens Process Safety Consulting provides world-class software, services, and expertise that enhance operator’s process safety and operations excellence. Often Siemens services and solutions are regarded as mission critical and deployed enterprise-wide within many global industrial companies.
Siemens’ Process Safety Consulting specializes in design and verification of the safety relief and flare systems, process hazard and risk analysis (PHA, LoPA, etc.), consequence modeling, assets reliability and mechanical integrity assessments, risk-based inspection program development and implementation, process safety information management, PSM compliance and gap audits, management of change program definition and facilitation, and safety instrumented function (SIF) and safety integrity level (SIL) assessments.
In order to support the ongoing growth of the business, we are seeking to appoint a proven leader and entrepreneur to lead and grow this business to the nex level. This function will focus on developing and executing the necessary business strategies to grow sales activities and develop strategic regional customer relationships.
What are my responsibilities?
- Full Profit and Loss responsibilities for the SAF business within the Asia Pacific region
- Devise and implement the market strategies and account plans that are aligned with business overall strategy to directly support and drive development of new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Identify opportunities and create a pipeline of qualified prospects to produce profitable bookings with established forecasts and objectives for the business.
- Build, maintain, and improve relationships with current and prospective customers so as to ensure Siemens is recognized as the provider of choice and maintains or gains trusted advisor/consultant status.
- Provide effective customer relationship management by working in conjunction with internal and external business stakeholders to deliver high levels of service, resolving issues raised by customers and to seek mutually satisfactory solutions and ensure high customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Achieve commercial and operational targets set by management, such as those regarding pipeline, bookings, profitability, sales budget, client/market development and quality.
- Develop, maintain key account metrics and communicate clearly progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop digitalization concepts and approaches using new technologies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical engineering a strong preference) from an accredited University.
- 8+ years of proven record of successfully developing accounts and closing sales.
- 10+ years of direct experience in the oil and gas industry within a consulting environment or plant operations, preferably in the Asia Pacific.
- Proven track record of working in a sales function showing entrepreneurial ability, and motivation to grow business delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Experience in conducting business internationally, building strong business relationships, in the Asia Pacific region.
- Demonstrate excellent commercial understanding, possess excellent communications, and planning skills, and have a confident and flexible approach to their work.
- Current oil and gas industry experience in the upstream, midstream, refining or petrochemicals market verticals.
- Availability to travel as needed. Travel is expected to be in the 30 – 50% range.
- Prior experience in selling the portfolio described above is strongly preferred.
Requisition ID: 279470
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only