SAP Service Manager (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defence, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
We have several open positions for SAP Service Manager (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
- Coordinate 1st and 2nd level support;
- Drive customer communication and transparency;
- Budget planning and monitoring;
- Monitoring, reporting and ensuring KPI and SLA;
- Change request and Demand managing.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- More than 5 Years of experience;
- Experience as a Service Manager;
- Background in SAP FI/CO;
- UI web frontend experience;
- Experience with virtual teams;
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- International Communication;
- Availability to travel abroad.
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.
Requisition ID: 279525
Organization: Global Services
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only