Application Specialist, Lab Diagnostics (LD)
What are my responsibilities?
- Working with the Technical Solution Centre, taking the ownership of customer applications and systems events in Northern region, to plan and finish actions that will result in the most effective resolution of customer events in a timely, efficient, and productive manner
- Main responsible for the customer satisfaction for assigned systems, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize their performance and image. Develop and maintain relationships with the customers in the region
- Install and configure systems, working with Field Service Engineer (FSE) and Sales, and train customers, all with highest quality standards and meeting timelines
- Update system software in accordance with deadlines set by the company. Inform customers of the advantages gain through the update and organizing training if necessary
- Contribute to creating a motivated, positive, and communicative atmosphere, with tight teamwork with all other colleagues and departments. Communicate commercial information and opportunities closely with Sales
- Assist Reagent Sales Representatives during demonstrations
- Develop the Siemens Healthineers DX brand image, projecting an image of professionalism and competence at all times
- Discussing with customers actions taken to resolve events and explaining any further actions that may be required
- Using good judgment to decide when to instigate the escalation process in order to resolve a customer event. Work towards deadlines in preparing information for management and colleagues when requested
- Inform service management or team leader of situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met
- Responsible for the complete and correct use of the complaint handling software defined by the company and strict compliance to quality procedures and work instructions
- Contribute to achieving the Mission, Values, and Vision of the company. Maintain at all times strict compliance to ethical principles and Health, Safety, and Quality norms of the company
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Medical Technology or equivalent in a relevant life science subject
- Broad technical knowledge in the field of diagnostic systems, especially with reagents, PC-systems, operating systems, network engineering, interface engineering, basic medical knowledge
- Manage instruments and systems installations following the company guidelines and procedures
- Able to train and educate customers
- Must be sensitive to diversity in culture, language-ability, economic and political constraints, customer-expectations, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Dependability, capacity for teamwork, capability to come to decisions with organizational skills
What else do you need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Requisition ID: 279657
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only