Siemens Healthineers AT IR Collaboration Specialist（Beijing)西门子医疗 临床治疗系统 血管机科研合作专员（北京）
What are my responsibilities?
- Identifying research partners locally, in close collaboration with regional collaboration head, the local business unit and R&D headquarter
- Leading the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner
- Management of the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects.
- Preparation and writing of scientific papers together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community.
- Demonstration of purpose, process and results out of collaboration projects as requested, internally and externally
- Liaising with the customer offering help and advice on many topics related to imaging product and liaising with the other medical imaging departments in Siemens to help meet customer requirements for research
- Deal with the general responsibilities in local collaboration team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- PhD or MD in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics. Internationality, either by study abroad or demonstration of international work is mandatory
- Basic medical knowledge is a clear plus for collaboration scientist with non-medical background. Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly recommended. Experience with imaging equipment is desirable
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential
- Must be able to motivate and guide customers through the process of research projects. Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and the medical community about the research work.
- Must be able to work independently but maintain good contact to the national and international Collaboration team as well to all involved stakeholders in conducting collaborations
- Knowledge sharing spirit is absolutely required. Motivation and capability for self-learning is highly regarded.
- Willingness and availability to travel is essential (over 50%)
What else do I need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the
healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All
supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the
globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and
more filled with happiness.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers
Requisition ID: 279721
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only