Siemens Healthineers SV CS KA Manager (Shanghai) 西门子医疗 服务系统业务 大客户经理 （工作地点:上海）
What are my responsibilities?
- Interface of Key Accounts to Siemens Customer Service. React, Proact and Predict customer's needs.
- Coordinate Internal resouces to enhance good relationship with Key Account;
- Collect and creat customer requirments and co-work with Business Manager to customized service product to dedicated customer.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Passionate and hardworking;
- Familiar with healthcare service business and sales KPIs;
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications in particular expert knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong willingness to develop in the service business management. Healthcare business related background is preferred.
- An ability to improve processes and to adapt rapidly to change.
- The ability to collaborate cross departments in many situations and with using different communication methods both remotely and face to face.
- Good communication, detail oriented, open mindset and flexible.
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 51,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2011 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.5 billion euros and profit of around 1.3 billion euros. For further information please visit: www.siemens.com.healthcare
Requisition ID: 279822
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only