Logistics Team Assistant(SWPB)
- Make realible Master Production Plan and Cycle Plan in accordance with APAC load plan, material availability and other potential orders from customers.
- Do tracking of daily production plan to ensure the output reach the schedule and delivery schedule to meet customer requirement.
- Interface with all relevant departments, production, process, logistics, procurement to schedule all necessary activities.
- Responsible for continuing cost reduction and negotiation.
- Supporting project team for new project.
- Facilitate ongoing supply chain management and maintain associated data.
- Ensure inventory under control.
- Responsibility for delivery Performance and Claim Management.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing company
- 3+ years of experience in a production planning function using SAP
- Experience of working in a multi-national team needed
- Preferably has tried to report with, and communicate with, international stakeholders
- Fluent in English
Requisition ID: 279982
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only