SLC CT IP Counsel (Shanghai/Beijing) 西门子中国研究院 知识产权顾问(机电、电力电子、物理方向）（上海/北京）
西门子中国研究院（SLCCT）知识产权顾问 IP Counsel
Job Family: Legal
Location: Shanghai, Beijing
Organization: Corporate Units
Mode of employment: Full time only
For our Corporate Technology (CT) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for a IP Counsel at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support lead IP counsel to develop strategic approach and implement it to contribute biz goal;
- Work with inventors and engineering team for patent applications etc. to protect IPRs, analyze independently the IP legal framework, provide appropriate IP legal advice;
- Evaluation and portfolio management;
- Patent drafting, domestic and international prosecution. Handle nullity actions, re-examinations, oppositions, etc.;
- Effective IP risk management, e.g. searching, patent clearing, freedom-to-act analysis, validity opinion, other legal advice, etc.;
- Ensure IP ownership, e.g. contract, IP policy, full chain of ownership in company database;
- Exploit IP and / or support other to do so;
- Manage outside counsel: instruction, quality, costs and compliance control;
- IP Training to biz partners, junior IP, etc.;
- Control of agreement and tenders: drafting, reviewing and negotiating IP clause in order to obtain opportunities and to mitigate risks;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Patent experience in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronic Engineering, Physics;
- Able to appropriately and quickly process flood of information;
- Able to describe things clearly in English & Chinese (oral and writing);
- Strong communicator with section managers and their team with different culture background;
- Experienced in patent drafting, OA, search, claim chart, infringement analysis;
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Corporate Technology(CT) with over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the CT (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Requisition ID: 280132
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only