Software Test Engineer (C++)
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Designing and preparing test specifications
- Defining and maintaining test environment
- Conducting integration tests and regression tests
- Developing test automation framework and automated test cases
- Performing automated and manual tests according to test plans
- Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tools
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in BSEE, BSCE or BSCS or equivalent experience
- Experience in software testing and test automation
- Proven skills in C++ development
- Knowledge in network technologies and protocols is a plus
- Experience in embedded systems and RTOS is a plus
- Knowledge in PROFINET is a plus
- Knowledge in TIA Portal is a plus
- Experience in automation with SIMATIC products is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Very good command of English
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 3 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Requisition ID: 280437
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only