MindSphere - Data Scientist (m/f)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “Data Scientist” (m/f)
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Identify high-value analytic use cases in MindSphere prospect and customer base. Architect analytic solutions to address those use cases and build demos/prototypes for identified use cases.
- Scope, plan and execute demos and proofs-of-concept as required to ensure prospects clearly understand the value which can be generated by the MindSphere platform in their organization.
- Sell value and become the trusted advisor to technical stakeholders including developers, DevOps, IT staff, support, services, etc.
- Architect and sell analytic solutions to address high level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
- Assist Account Executive to create a compelling business case to sell the value/ROI of the Siemens solution, frequently dovetailing into the customer’s long-term product lifecycle.
- Work closely with the product management team to develop the product road map to ensure that customer needs are correctly identified and addressed as the platform is developed.
- Candidate will have lead execution on a multiple of customer-facing analytics projects.
- Elucidation and documentation of customer requirements and goals
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have 3+ years of hands on experience in a variety of analytics-focused roles, college degree or equivalent work experience. Masters / PhD in analytics will is preferred
- You should have a strong knowledge of the analytics technology space, including key proprietary and open-source technologies in the following areas:
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Dashboarding
- Exploratory Analytics and Visualization
- Advanced and Predictive Analytics
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- You have strong public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
- You are able to convey technical concepts clearly to a variety of audiences using the appropriate level of detail for a given target audience
- You have familiarity with a variety of analytic tools and expertise in a subset of those (e.g. Apache Stack, Python data analysis, Visualization, Cloud Platforms,…)
- You can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
- Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Requisition ID: 280441
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional