What are my responsibilities?
- Delivering the Engineering Safety activities in accordance with the Systems and Safety Assurance Plan;
- Derivation of safety requirements and constraints;
- Maintaining the Hazard Log;
- Reviewing and monitoring project deliverables;
- Providing technical advice and competent resources to assist development teams carry out assurance related tasks;
- Ensuring that adequate Quality and Safety Audits on application development are carried out;
- Performing Safety Activities and any necessary supporting documentation; and
- Production of Safety Cases.
- Delivering the RAM activities in accordance with the RAM Plan.
- Derivation of RAM requirements and constraints.
- Providing technical advice and competent resources to assist development teams carry out RAM related tasks and coordinate RAM elements.
- Performing RAM Activities and any necessary supporting documentation.
- Independently reviewing the design and verification evidence to validate that the system and sub-system requirements have been achieved by the system.
- Manage, review and coordinate Validation activities:
- Ensure Requirement Traceability to Design and Test;
- Ensure Verification Activity Evidence captured and auditable; and
- Preparing and Issuing a Validation Report(s) (System and/or Sub-System Level).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Engineering discipline with at least years related working experience
- Experience in using Windchill Quality Solutions (or Relex), Reliasoft’s Faulttree+, or other computer aided modelling tools would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word and use of MS Visio
- Proficiency in English language and good writing skills.
- Good presentation skills and strong interpersonal skills to handle all stakeholders
Requisition ID: 280467
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only