Head BT Logistics Region MA
The successful candidate will be part of the Building Technologies Division in the Regional Headquarters covering Middle East, Asia & Pacific This functions reports to Global Head of Logistics and to the BT MA CFO.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop and operate market leading end-to-end SCM Logistics processes (Plan, Source, Deliver, Return) with best-in-class performance at competitive costs derived from product-, solution- and service business requirements in order to ensure competitive advantage.
- Identify SCM Logistics performance optimization levers on factory, HQ and regional level and implement them managing cross-functional and mulit-national partners.
- Build up high-performing Logistics teams and communities in 12 countries as well as a network with key interface partners in Singapore, Hong Kong, Switzerland and Germany.
- Contributes and Manages Supply Chain Budget (SCM costs & FTE), physical Inventories, 150'000 Line Items shipped, 18 Logistics Region Organizations and 23 Warehouses/Branch Depots,
- Responsible for annual productivity, FTE Management Level, direct and functional reports, Transport Spending.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree/Masters qualification, preferably in logistics or Supply Chain
- 5-10 years of experience in working with similar Organizations.
- Experience of logistical requirments for this similar business types.
- 5-10 years experience with logistical aspects of Business Cycle (Phase In/Phase Out) Ramp up of Stock to phase out
- 5-10 Years working in a manager position at BU or Divisional Logistics. Functional exprerice with Sector or Cross-Sector Funcitions
- 3-5 years experience abroad (non-MA countries) and the capability to negotiate and to operate in different cultures
- Experience of leading a team and managing a group of people.
- Able to travel and communicate with people of all levels
Requisition ID: 280951
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only