Senior Maintenance Engineer
Job ID: 281206
Location: Brande (DK), Orlando (US), Newcastle (UK), or Hamburg (DE)
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
The Service Energy Division in Siemens Gamesa is looking for Maintenance Engineers with technical experience for our Maintenance Engineering department. Based at our office in Brande, Orlando, Newcastle or Hamburg, you will be working across our turbine platforms to support Energy Service Renewable business to maintain a market leader position within the wind industries.
Siemens Gamesa Services is a reliable partner for all services throughout the wind turbines’ entire lifetime. Having put our passion for wind energy into practice for more than 30 years, we are able to revolutionize expectations. With technological innovations, long-term agreements, and a zero-harm culture, we meet both our partners’ and our employees needs and have proven ourselves the undisputed leader in the offshore wind power industry. Everything we do aims for a single goal: to provide an unparalleled level of quality and sustainability.
What are my responsibilities?
· Implement Reliability-Centred Maintenance (RCM) when turbines are developed
· Collaborate with other stakeholders such as the technical writers, design engineers and maintenance specialist
· Drive the development from corrective to condition based maintenance
· Participate in design reviews and concepts studies
· Drive maintenance, continuous improvement and uniformity across platforms and concepts
· Ensure Supplier requirements are clear in the ZPS
· Be integral to the development of technical documents and tools
· Facilitate and/or participate in FMECA workshops (Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis)
· Be the technical specialist for Service Business Unit in e.g. maintenance strategy development, execution, and optimization.
· Collaborate closely with Design Engineers and our regional businesses to be the focal point between development of new turbines and the turbine sites
· Participate in field tests and ensure technical issues are documented and necessary changes to the design are created
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You have an Engineering Degree, M. Eng or B. Eng degree or Marine Engineer Degree coupled with at least 2-5 years of practical experience
· You are proactive, persistent and self-driven
· You thrive in an environment where you “own” the development from the need has been identified until the final solution has been implemented at our individual sites around the world
· You must be enthusiastic and keen to make your mark in a growing industry. Experience within the wind industry is advantageous although not essential
· You possess a drive to increase specialist knowledge and improve processes as well as a strong ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
· You have an understanding of Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
· You are innovative, open-minded and have the ability to communicate at all levels with proficient English skills both orally and in writing
· Ideally you have an understanding of the turbine or have and knowledge within the fields of electrical, mechanical and hydraulics
· Ideally you have an understanding of CMMS
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 5,700 employees out of a global staff of 25,000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark.
Read more at https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/wind.html.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at http://www.gamesacorp.com/en/human-capital/job-offers/ Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Lars Skov Bjerrum via phone +45 30374592
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Requisition ID: 281206
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Nogen relevant erfaring