Application Specialist (m/f) Computed Tomography
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Application Specialist (m/f) Computed Tomography in Forchheim.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, take on responsibility for the entire product cycle.
- You will be responsible for demonstrating products and software, showing potential clinical applications and workflows, and presenting services in the Division's Solution Center, at reference facilities (including around the world), congresses and online via webcast to highlight product safety and performance
- You will provide information to sales and to product development regarding customer requirements (including training as required), and you will also collect and prepare clinical case studies for marketing actions
- You will design and carry out global training on product technology, product safety, function/handling and clinical deployment and usage options, including the introduction of new methods and workflows in the clinical environment
- You will advise and shape development as well as defining products to optimize clinical functionality; working independently you will draw up physical, technical and research topics and optimize in conjunction with the customer applications and clinical workflows as part of clinical trials; by agreement you will conduct reviews for requirements analysis and system design; you will also manage subprojects by agreement and plan/carry out internal and external system tests relating to application development
- You will create customer documentation in accordance with the project plan and support the Application Project Manager in drawing up/reviewing and validating customer documentation (such as customer manuals, operating instructions, online help, service strategy) and with selecting images and design
This position may suit you best, if you already have several years of experience as an Application Specialist and have a background in medicine or medical systems.
- You have completed a course of studies in medicine or medical systems or an equivalent qualification (MTRA)
- You have several years of professional experience in a clinic or equivalent facility; alternatively you have several years of professional experience as an application specialist in the field of computed tomography (CT)
- Of course, you have sound, up-to-date practical experience and knowledge in various areas of radiology imaging; you are familiar with using post-processing applications on image data
- Ideally you have already been able to build up some cross-cultural experience
- Ideally you have knowledge of German; you speak English fluently, and another foreign language would be advantageous; you are also very willing to undertake international business travel (up to 80%)
- You plan structured standalone customer visits and make preparations for trade fairs, you win over internal and external customers with your training skills and your sales experience and feel entirely at home in a team environment. You communicate confidently with your internal and external interfaces
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Requisition ID: 281390
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only