Data Analyst | IT Global Operations (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international nearshore competence center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up to data analytics and cyber defence, achieving an unprecedentedly high level of customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst:
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform strategic data analysis and research within SAP data structures to support business processes and strategy and discuss results with team leads and customers.
- Mathematical optimization, including non-linear programming and genetic algorithms
- Clustering via k-means, spherical k-means, and graph modularity
- Supervised AI through logistic regression, ensemble models, and bag-of-words models
- Forecasting, seasonal adjustments, and prediction intervals through monte carlo simulation
- Explore and evaluate trending topics such as blockchain, robotics, and others
- Execute assigned sections of the work plan to identify areas for improvement and formulate recommended actions through review of analysis results and client inquiry
- Prepare analytics for discussion with the team lead or customer and participate in discussions with management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Strong academic history (Master’s degree in IT, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics)
- First experience in Data Analysis or Process Mining
- Experience in intrusion methods, network containment and segregation techniques
- Experience with data mining tools like R, SAS or SPSS and good knowledge of the SQL programming language
- Preferably knowledge of SAP (MM / FI / SD modules) and business processes in accounting
- Preferably knowledge of AWS, IBM Bluemix, Tensorflow
- Desire and drive for future leadership roles
- Fluent in English
- Global Mobility
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Requisition ID: 281448
Organization: Global Services
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only