SLC CT DD DS JAVA Web Developer(Nanjing)
We are currently looking for an JAVA Web Developer developer in Siemens Corporate Technology.
What are my responsibilities?
• Develop Web and App applications with high quality;
• Design product prototype and provide technical solution based on business requirement;
• Prepare development & test framework and environment;
• Improve product quality, performance and user experience;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Have rich experience in developing Java Web applications or Hybrid APP;
• Master Java Web backend skills, including Spring, Spring MVC, SpringBoot, JPA, Hibernate;
• Skillful in using common development toolset like Git, Maven/Gradle, npm/bower, Jenkins;
• Have good knowledge about design patterns, db design, rest interface and requirement engineering;
• Familiar with Linux commands and how to use Docker;
• Bachelor degree or higher on computer science or related subject;
• 3 years or more working experience;
• Familiar with JHipster or ionic framework will be a plus;
What else do I need to know?
With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, the UK, China, India, Russia and Japan, Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
Our Product & Service Innovation global business field fosters world-class product and service innovations. Among other things, it focuses on developing new business opportunities, optimizing and safeguarding business, and providing support in the positioning as a trendsetting company. Our research team concentrates primarily on optimizing portfolios and processes, detecting and implementing trends, enhancing expertise, promoting innovations, and expanding the service business.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Requisition ID: 281490
Organization: Corporate Technology
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only