SLC EM LP WA R&D Project Manager (Shanghai) 西门子（中国）有限公司 能源管理集团 低压开关业务 产品研发项目经理（上海金山）
For SLC EM, LP BU, WA segment is looking for 1 R&D Project Manager in Shanghai.
What are my responsibilities
- Project planning making and monitoring including time line, R&D budget and investment
- Project reporting and Project change control
- Regular project meeting with team members
- PLM Milestone release constraint monitoring and tracking
- Monthly R&D budget & WH tracking
- Communicate and Coordinate with project team member to handle trouble shooting during project period
- Finish the assigned work from department manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Work experience in wiring accessories is preferred
- Innovative thinking is very important
- Fluent in written English
- Good enough mentality in communications
What else do I need to know?
The Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to contact our Recruiting Center website at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn/Career/Main_ch.html
Requisition ID: 281524
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only