SSME DI CT R&D Software Engineer (Shanghai) 上海西门子医疗器械有限公司 CT研发部门 软件工程师（上海）
For our Healthcare Sector in Shanghai, we are looking for a Software Engineer at earliest convenience.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to develop CT (Computed Tomography) SW for global market.
- Work with product manager and requirement engineer to establish the SW requirement specification based on global customer needs.
- Be responsible for SW architecture design and review (For Senior SW engineer only).
- Be responsible for design, implementation, documentation, integration and trouble shooting of the SW with high quality.
- Initiate the software and document review according to Siemens medical R&D process.
What do I need to qualitfy for this job?
- Strong sense of responsibility, integrity, proactive, quick learning ability and good team work.
- M.S. degree or comparable education background in Computer Science, Computer/Biomedical Engineering or related disciplines
Knowledge / Experience
- Strong C++ , OO Analysis / Design skills and Windows application level programming experience;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communications (CET-6 preferred)
- Medical and clinical knowledge (For Senior SW engineer only)
- 2+ years of working experience (5+ years for Senior SW engineer)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at: http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
How do I apply?
- We are looking forward to receiving your online -application. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
- If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website。
If you have further questions regarding this job opportunities, please be free to contact us by email to email@example.com
Requisition ID: 281609
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: 未定义