Software and Commissioning Engineer
What are my responsibilities?
- Proposal of new design solutions in automation systems
- Collection and clarification of the necessary initial data for the preparation of technical proposals and the development of project documentation
- Preparation of technical proposals
- Close cooperation with team to agree concepts of automation systems as well as clarification of the technical specification
- Software development for automation systems (PLC & SCADA)
- Preparation of technical project documentation and descriptions.
- Automation control systems commissioning, conduction of functional performance, Factory and Site acceptance tests.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Completed higher technical education (electrical engineering, automation systems)
- 3 years experience in the field of industry automation
- Good knowledge in the area of ACS and electrical systems
- Relevant work experience in software development or maintenance of automation control systems
- Good knowledge of Automation Products, knowledge of Siemens products is an advantage
- Good knowledge of technical standards and regulations
- Experience in software development STEP7, WinCC, TIA. The experience of programming PCS7 and availability of certificates is welcome.
- Basic knowledge and experience of working with electric drives
- Knowledge and experience of working with Industrial Communications
- English (intermediate level or higher).
- Team player, initiative, learning ability, result and quality orientation
- MS Office applications
- Travel readiness for participation in commissioning
Requisition ID: 281627
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Career Level: Профессионал со средним стажем
Только полная занятость