Senior Automation Engineer
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer, to be employed on a permanent basis at its office in Milan, to take up the role of software designer and developer in the field of industrial logistics automation and automatic warehouses, both nationally and internationally.
As a world leader in the development and production of the most advanced technologies, Siemens improves the lives of people all over the world. Working with us, you will be able to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to shape the future every day?
The world is constantly changing and we are always thinking about what comes next. Candidates for this position will be looking to start their career at Siemens. You will be helping us build the technologies and innovations of the future.
What will be your duties in the short-term?
- Designing industrial logistics automation systems and automatic warehouses;
- Developing automation software based on Siemens TIA portal & Step7, WinCC and WinCC Flexible, Sinamics Drives;
- Using other Siemens design tools;
- Implementing what you have developed;
What about the medium- to long-term?
- You will be able to progress through the organisation to team leader and coordinator.
Who are we looking for?
Candidates will have the following:
- At least 5 years professional experience of using the above Siemens tools;
- At least 5 years experience in industrial automation;
- Knowledge of issues relating to machine safety;
- Degree/Master in Mechanical/Electronic/Electrical/Automation Engineering, or HE diploma in a technical subject;
- A team player, with organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Initiative and autonomy; strongly focussed on goals and customer service;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Available for frequent travel throughout Italy and some international travel.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 281734
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Solo full time