Technical Consultant for material handling
We are global headquarter competence centre for drives and applications based in Prague. We provide automation and drive technology for conveyor solutions. Our customers are machine builders of material handling systems. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Join us and become our expert for technical design of our comprehensive solutions for conveyors!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Providing drives consulting for our customers
- Composing the most efficient solution from our motors, gearboxes, frequency converters and controls portfolio
- Creating calculation and sizing of the entire drive train, including the technical documentation
- Supporting our international and local sales force in offer preparation, promotion and customer events
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Experiencing truly international atmosphere with travelling and use of English on daily basis
- Technical university degree, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering focused on drives
- Solid knowledge of drives and motor sizing preferred as well gear box sizing
- Knowledge of automation, drives and motion control technology, knowledge of gearbox
- Work experience in gear box maker company or material handling solution OEM (advantage)
- Knowledge of English or German for daily business communication
- Willingness to travel
We welcome both experienced professionals and motivated graduates.
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Requisition ID: 282639
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only