Product Manager for drive connection systems
We are global competence centre for drives and applications based in Prague. The mission of our team is to help our clients become leaders in innovation and productivity.
Together, let’s make the difference
With a large portfolio of powerful industrial software and fully integrated automation technologies, Siemens Digital Factory helps manufacturing companies to increase the flexibility and the efficiency of their manufacturing processes and to launch new products on the market faster - in automotive industry, aerospace industry, or machine builders or any other exciting industries.
Join us and become our expert for cable connection systems!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Responsibility for the definition of cable portfolio for servo drives systems including development of product strategy
- Driving innovation for cable and connector technologies
- Responsibility for the economic success of the assigned products, product controlling and reporting
- Supporting sales during market introduction and during the active marketing phase
- Operative sales support and initialization of research and development activities
You can look forward to
- Working for a leader in totally integrated automation and drive solutions
- Helping our customers to boost their productivity and innovate their products in the name of Industry 4.0
- Working in an international team
- Interesting and diversified challenges
- Technical university degree, ideally Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
- 3 years of experience in motion control and drive applications and/or similar experience in industrial cabling systems
- Experience in project work with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of English for daily business communication
- Knowledge of German for daily business communication desirable
- Willingness to travel is required
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Requisition ID: 282724
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only