Siemens Account Manager - Region East (H/F)
Description du poste
In the coming years SIEMENS FINANCIAL SERVICES (SFS) is heavily investing in order to grow with the other Siemens divisions in France. We are currently recruiting an Account Manager to plan, develop and manage key accounts within the SIEMENS Proximity team, in order to ensure new business growth and the achievement of profitability and customer service targets in line with SFS’ overall business goals. This position is based within SIEMENS divisions facilities with travel across the East of France.
What are my duties?
Build and execute SFS business and grow revenue:
- Build, plan, and develop new business from the various Siemens companies in France in line with the proximity project targets
- Own responsibility for the entire sales process, from offer to credit process
- Own budget responsibility and sales responsibility
Develop and Promote SFS Services within SIEMENS Divisions:
- Be a natural part of Siemens companies' sales teams and businesses
- Presentation of all SFS products and services to the divisions
- Develop and maintain good relationships with Siemens divisions’ regional sales team
Work strategically and structured to create innovative financing solutions that can be tailored to the different Siemens Business Units (BT/ DF/PD / EM and DF PL):
- Prospect and develop within the assigned Siemens Divisions
- Prospecting in regional fairs and events connected to the Siemens Divisions Active phoning in order to plan appointments, and establishment of open relationships with new vendors
Demonstrate operational excellence in order to relentlessly and resourcefully meet objectives:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer/prospect records and related sales activities in SFS CRM (Philos)
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of deals and opportunities.
EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE to large sized companies in different market verticals
Project / Process
EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN B to B SALES
INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT (English)
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Strong strategic and education skills
- Ability to understand how to translate business vision into concrete plans.
- B to B Sales: A strong “hunter” with the ability to prospect, qualify and close new business over long term period
- Team player, sales- and result-driven (Coordination and relationship management with sales team)
- Account Management: Excellent consultancy, selling and account management skills
- Knowledge in risk assessment
- Ability to work committed and motivated as SFS representative in various Siemens companies while belonging to the Proximity team
- Siemens Divisions’ and Siemens Markets’ knowledge
- Leasing & Financial knowledge
What can Siemens offer me?
You become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. We offer good career opportunities in an international environment with exciting challenges. Our success is created by our innovative and talented employees, where their curiosity and professional skills create new knowledge and help find answers to the world's most difficult questions.
Our business has a fantastic width. Therefore, there are also opportunities not only to change jobs, but also industry, within our business.
We have a pronounced and well-established diversity policy at the workplace. We offer the same opportunities for everyone and we see diversity as an asset, because changing backgrounds and experience of life among employees raise the dynamics of the group. Diversity increases the ability to see things from different sides and find new, innovative solutions to our challenges.
Pour plus d’informations sur notre organisation, veuillez consulter notre site internet à cette adresse : www.siemens.fr.
Responsable recrutement : Faiza Mezouar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pour tout renseignement complémentaire, vous pouvez contacter notre service Ressources Humaines au 01 85 57 07 14. Si cette offre d’emploi vous intéresse, merci de postuler en ligne (CV et lettre de motivation).
Référence du poste: 282797
Secteur: Financial Services
Niveau d'expérience: Confirmé
Temps plein uniquement