Head of Accounting & Controlling
For our Instrument Transformer Location (Trench) in Cairo Montenotte we are looking for the Head of Controlling. The chosen, reporting directly to the CFO, will have to interact in an international team within the High Voltage and Products Business Segment Bushings, Instrument Transformers and Coils.
What are my responsibilities?
- Oversee the monthly update of the forecast and the yearly preparation of the budget
- Preparation, analysis and distribution of the company financial data and ensure their correctness
- Supervise and drive the monthly closing process in coordination with the shared service center Accounting as well as the related reporting to Management and Headquarters;
- Responsibility for Cost Accounting, Manufacturing Controlling, Cost Center Controlling
- Assure compliance with Controlling and Accounting procedures;
- Coordinate experts in complex matters such as accounting and tax alignments, IT projects, etc.
- Support the company management with the preparation of ad hoc analyses;
- Constantly improve and review the SAP set-up (especially in FI/CO)
- Improve processes and tools employed within the Finance function;
- Replacement of the CFO during her absence;
- Manage, motivate and develop the Controlling team;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Around 5 years of experience in the area of accounting & controlling, and people management;
- Proactive approach, always looking to add value to the organization and being well trusted partner of the Management;
- Economic Degree Masters’;
- Deep experience with SAP as fundamental requirement (FI, CO);
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Italian (preferable); a third language will be a plus;
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office (focus on Excel/ Powerpoint mainly);
- Able to communicate effectively, result oriented approach, proactivity and autonomy;
- Flexibility and adaptability according to specific requirements;
- Preferred knowledge of Siemens commercial Tools like BA-DAsh, ESPRIT, OnePumaWeb;
- Experience in working with different culture, languages and of educational and customer needs, will be a plus;
- Proven reliability;
- Ownership culture, ablity to take decision;
- Operational experience in manufacturing environment is a plus.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Requisition ID: 282941
Organization: Energy Management
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only