Senior Project Manager Rail Electrification
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage EPC projects with full profit / loss responsibility for results, within the framework of company guidelines, with objective to meet or exceed the contractual, safety, regulatory and quality requirements, thereby achieving customer satisfaction and project goals.
- Manage the project throughout the project life cycle; which includes agreeing targets and work packages with project staff and delegate defined work packages, provide technical solution, integration of all systems, execution of site activities, managing acceptance tests and final project handover.
- Ensure compliance to standards, rules and regulations. Set necessary measures to ensure zero harm policy in environment, health and safety, set up framework to regularly check compliance of in projects and with subcontractors.
- Responsible for the project team. Guide, support, motivate and developed team members to achieve project / organization goals.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years working in the railway industry with varying duties and functions.
- At least 5 years of managing complex projects or equivalent responsibility for sub-projects.
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate / direct / guide / delegate with different stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Experience in working & managing international projects with intercultural teams.
- PM certification or PM@Siemens or PMP or equivalent will be an added advantage.
Requisition ID: 283166
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only