Siemens Healthineers SV ES Quality Manager (Shanghai) 西门子医疗 服务业务 质量经理（工作地点：上海）
ES Quality Manager
Organization: SHC SV
Job role – challenging and future-oriented
- As a Quality Manager, you ensure the compliance of services and products with legal, formative and Siemens internal quality requirements as well as with respective risk management results (including tailoring of processes as appropriate).
- You collaborate with local and global QM colleagues to establish and maintain standardized processes in a regional Quality Management System for the respective Key Portfolio Elements (KPEs)
- You develop and implement specific and appropriate service quality plans incl. measurement points and KPIs.
- Furthermore, you support the maintenance and improvement of product and process quality (including project-related Quality Reporting)
- You ensure awareness in the organization for quality focus in order to increase customer satisfaction
- You will align your activities with your QM colleagues in the ES headquarters, utilizing the methods and tools developed by ES HQ for the use in countries.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You possess a successfully completed university degree in a quality management-related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have 5+ years of Quality Management experience
- You are an expert for Quality Management Systems healthcare business such as in-vivo or in-vitro devices or preferably in Laboratory or Radiology Operations (i.e. Diagnostic or Imaging Centers)
- You have experience in Process Design and preferably in Lean methodology
- In addition to your excellent communication and networking skills, you have gained international work experience
- You have a very good command of the English language
- Furthermore, you have experience in managing a very diverse set of stakeholders and in keeping them engaged
What else do I need to know?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the Healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and Healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online -application.
To submit your application on-line, please click the button “Apply”.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website
Talent Acquisition, Siemens Healthineers
Requisition ID: 284310
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only