Manager ICW BA
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop concept of ICW and work out approach of project and financial handover
- Gain Transparency on onshore scopes of ASP projects, establish reporting into ICW
- Strengthen involvement of Regional Companies in ASP ICW activities
- Measure site performance in terms of HSE, cost and lead time aspects
- Set up performance controlling/KPI system to monitor onshore contracts, site activities
- Develop improvement measures for HSE, cost and lead time aspects
- Monitor implementation of measures
- Ensure lessons learned / feedback loop of execution into onshore contract negotiations with sales
- Support PG SC ASP financial controller with regard to the set up of the financial controlling organization in ASP
- Support to PG SC ASP management with regard to the SC ASP set up
- Strengthen coordination with Field Service (PS), PG S ASP and SC ASP Proposal for ICW activities
- Mid term tasks will be to take over operational tasks in project management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline. Advanced degrees and certifications preferred (such as MBA)
- More than 5 years of working experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Has general power plant know-how
- Understanding of internal regulations, business processes and procedures: Controlling --> Accounting Policies / Procedures; Processes --> PM@Siemens
- Be open to change and encourage others to implement better approaches to address problems and opportunities; implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace to achieve the desired business outcome
- Developing and leveraging relationships within and across teams and/or organizational units to achieve results.
- Understand and analyze financial statements, derives conclusions and insights. Understands relevant financial models. Able to maximize positive impact on Siemens financial KPI's.
- Fully understand the business, requirements, opportunities and problems of our PG customers. Understands customers' value chain. Knows customers' organization, tendering and decision making process.
Requisition ID: 284706
Organization: Power and Gas
Career Level: Experienced Professional