Product Manager / Product Owner (m/f)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
Join our team as Product Manager / Product Owner (m/f) at Göppingen, Germany.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
In your role you are a key member of the product management team for our software solution “Teamcenter Product Cost Management”. As such you take care of our platform and foundation capabilities as well as on our integration strategy. As product manager you are responsible for the product throughout the complete lifecycle.
With your technical knowledge you are part of a product management team and significantly shape the near- and long term product strategy. You constantly balance customer and market requirements into the software development by defining product requirements and generating corresponding business cases together with your colleagues from the application teams.
In your role you primarily act as product owner and make sure that the customer and market needs are turned into reality by defining specifications and use cases and by constantly interacting with product development. Messaging and enablement towards marketing, sales and service make sure that new releases are being successfully introduced into the market.
You are also supporting customers on demand as a third level support and in case of any platform and foundation related escalations. As this is a global role national and international travel is required on an occasional, on demand basis. A close contact to the Göppingen-based development team is required and therefore full-time presence in Göppingen is required.
- Lead scrum team(s) as a product owner
- Identify and document roadmap items, introduce them to the team and organize their realization
- Verify and approve completeness of use cases
- Actively communicate across all scrum teams and to other internal stakeholders
- Review enhancement requests and problem reports from customers
- Maintain team backlog and prioritize roadmap items
- Generate enablement material and support the enablement process
- 3rd level customer support for your product area
- Participate and contribute in overall product planning together with other product owners
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Ideally experience as a product manager or product owner in software development
- Experience in working with software engineers to define and run software architectures which are aligned with business vision
- Knowledge/experience with scrum and agile development
- Experience in definition and management of requirements
- Good English skills (speaking and writing)
- Understanding of multitier architecture (presentation, business logic and data)
- Experience in industry standard API technologies
- Ideally experience with ERP and/or PLM systems
- Willingness to build up additional costing domain knowledge required
- Good communication skills internally and externally
- Self-contained, methodical operation but yet a good team-player
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Requisition ID: 285068
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional