Head of Sales- Industrial Automation
What are my responsibilities?
- The Head of Sales is responsible to achieve the sales target for his assigned area of responsibilities for Siemens PD DF objectives.You would be responsible for developing strategic sales and Go-2-Market plans based on Siemens PD DF goals that will promotesales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. You would provide leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the assigned sales functions. Responsible for selling the complete portfolio of PD DF products, services and solutions to customers/partners in defined focus industries and regions.
- Meets assigned targets for sales volume and gross margin, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Aligns Siemens PD DF sales organization’s objectives with Business Units/Division management to define firm business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and
- Leads the assigned sales teams in Qatar to ensure the proper organization, resources, processes, knowledge and capabilities levels, BU alignment in order to achieve business objectives. Responsible as escalation level for all sales topics towards DCL and HQ.
- Defines and implements distribution strategies for focus countries in Qatar and LC UAE . Establishs and implements multiple channel selling strategies to promote and sell the entire portfolio of PD DF including CS through the three sales channels (Solution, Area/OEM, O&G, Non O&G Verticals and HM OEM).
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects. Identifies and develops prospects Focus Accounts/partners to maximize penetration in main industries. Ensures the development and maintaining of Customer Development Plan for existing and potential partners as well as Focus Accounts.
- Collates market intelligence, opportunities, products and services required by the customer and share on a regular basis. Coordinates with VSS/BUs and other sales channels to ensure maximum hit rate. Collects competitor intelligence in line with Compliance Guidelines.
- Drives Sales Excellence to achieve CRM Excellence, sustainability and standardization of the sales systematics.
- Define and drive actions to achieve sustainable growth while developing / enhancing Digital / e-business.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives. Identifies and develops potential employees for future leaders.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, automation, computer engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ Experience with Industrial Sales, with at least 2 years in the Vertical field and 5 years of partner management. Knowledge in automation and drives products is essential
- Strong knowledge of product sales and project experience is essential, experience with internationally acting sales and project organization.
- Extensive Management experience in leading team of diverse teams, disciplinary and functionally.
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on customers’ expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive the culture and execute common goals
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities with in which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Requisition ID: 285552
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Career Level: Experienced Professional