SCADA Sales Support Engineer
Siemens is looking for a SCADA Sales Support Engineer, to be employed on a permanent basis at its office in Milan, to be the technical expert and promoter of our SCADA products and solutions for the Italian market, in the field of innovative Industrial Digitalization services.
The SCADA Sales Support Engineer will therefore be working in the field of industrial automation (Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharma, Metal etc.) and will have to interface with the major manufacturers of production machinery and with engineering companies.
Take a look at the main products involved and watch the explanatory videos!
Do you want to shape the future every day?
The world is constantly changing and we are always thinking about what comes next. Candidates for this position will be looking to start their career at Siemens. You will be helping us build the technologies and innovations of the future.
What will be your duties in the short-term?
- Technical reference for the Siemens SCADA products;
- Supporting our sales team through analysis of SCADA technical solutions and architectures;
- Educating the sales team and customers about the features and usage of SCADA;
- Promoting SCADA products to our customers;
- Showing solutions and products at trade fairs and industry events (SPS Parma, IPACK-IMA, etc.);
- Collaborating with technical experts from other product families such as PLC, HMI and Industrial PC;
- Liaising with technical experts from our Headquarters in Germany.
What about the medium- to long-term?
- You could become the Product Manager of a family of Siemens automation products, such as Industrial PCs, HMI, SCADA and PLC.
Who are we looking for?
Candidates will have the following:
- Passion and talent for the kinds of technological innovations needed for Industry 4.0: IIoT and Industrial Cloud systems;
- Degree possibly with specialisation in Automation Engineering, Electronics and Computing or specialist technical diploma;
- At least 3 years experience on the most famous SCADA products on the market, preferably Siemens (WinCC);
- Knowledge of the main programming languages and environments such as C, C++, C#, .NET and Node-RED;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of the fundamental principles of plant intelligence (Quality Control, OEE, KPI, etc.), Energy management and FDA regulations (Cfr 21 Part 11 / GAMP) will be considered an advantage;
- Own transport;
- Available for frequent travel throughout Italy and, occasionally, internationally;
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel and Powerpoint);
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills;
- A team player and good listener, strongly focussed on goals and customer service, who shows initiative and autonomy
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 286149
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only