Working Student - Online Brand Development (m/f) MindSphere
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as Working Student - Online Brand Development (m/f) MindSphere at Munich/Neuperlach Süd, Germany.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for mindsphere.io content: collects feedback from different stakeholders (mainly internal, but also by external partners), to ensure continuous improvement
- Development of subsites and enhanced templates around MindSphere web entities
- Support of Marketing Managers and contractors
- Contributing to new MindSphere Brandville (our internal Branding Guideline Portal) regarding potential branding guidelines
- Continuous updating and improvement of the online store
- Responsible for producing content as needed for PL marketing
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Bachelor degree in computer science, media design, digital media, communication, business administration
- Preferably first internships in web development and/or online marketing
- Experience to write requirements and/or creating specifications
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other office productivity tools
- Good German and English skills (speaking and writing)
- Experience with web technology (eg. HTML, CSS, JS, XML) is a plus
- Experience in online marketing and/or web analytics is a plus
- Experience in UX/UI design (eg. Photoshop, Sketch, Axure) is a plus
- Experience with content management systems (eg. AEM, Wordpress, Typo3) is a plus
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
contact person is Alexander Gloning – firstname.lastname@example.org
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with us
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Requisition ID: 286523
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Student / Schüler