MindSphere - Customer Success Manager (m/f)
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “Customer Success Manager” (m/f) at Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Develop and maintain a strong long-term relationship with MindSphere customers and partners and ensure customer satisfaction, growth and retention
- Gain a deep understanding of the needs and goals of your customers
- Ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new MindSphere customers by connecting their assets with MindSphere and supporting them with utilization or development of MindApps
- Proactively drive adoption, increase retention and drive expansion of MindSphere at your customers through an ongoing dialogue, monitoring of customer data and utilization of sales analytics tools
- Resolve issues, identify and mitigate risks which threaten customer growth or retention
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for upselling and account expansion; build, maintain and execute account plan in close alignment with Account Executives and Product Experts
- Liaise between your customers and product management by ensuring that customer needs are reflected in product development roadmaps and customers are aware of new releases
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You would like to work in a diverse, high energy, start-up sales team
- You are thrilled by new technologies and business models, you have profound understanding of IoT and data analytics and you are well informed about trends and latest developments in this space
- You have a university degree in IT, engineering or science
- You have 5+ years of experience in B2B technical sales with significant software or software-as-a-service sales experience, additional experience in development of software solutions is desired
- You had exposure to the development, execution, and overview of customer account plans
- You have proven experience and successes in a customer facing role including interaction with customer senior management
- You have a customer-centric attitude with excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- You are able to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions
- You have demonstrated strong business acumen, problem solving skills and make decisions based on market and customer trends
- You speak English and German fluently
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of your time
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Requisition ID: 286731
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Experienced Professional