Channel Manager Building Technologies
Job ID: 286858
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Full time only
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with our 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Our business segment is responsible for the Account and Channel Management for Control Products and Systems, an important pillar of the Siemens Building Technologies Division. We work in close collaboration with our colleagues from Product Management, Manufacturing and Global Sales organization to guarantee the highest degree of customer satisfaction and therefore commercial success. To continue our strong growth and to streamline the Headquarters’ efforts in dealing with our numerous partners, we are currently searching a Channel Manager Building Technologies
Your job – challenging
and future oriented
- Decide for a clear channel strategy and communicate accordingly to countries, streamline existing and future initiatives with clear understanding of business in regions to shape the future.
- Prepare directions and guidelines how partners can be developed further and business can be grown
- Set the top-down expectations in partner business and monitor KPI‘s in alignment with regional management
- Decide about content for Partner Program, in collaboration with your colleagues from marketing, collect systematically input from regions regarding the program improvement
- Responsible for systematic and complete roll-out of the partner program in the selected countries, make overall implementation plan together with Marketing and Regional Managers
- Keep the content for HQ Partner Management Framework updated and guide countries to define local operative tasks like sales training, partnering criteria, documentation, technical support, contract management, marketing material, sales support tools, etc
- Coordinate partner events and promotion activities
- Share best practices and partners feedback between countries and HQ
Your qualifications –
solid and appropriate
- University Degree or Master in Engineering, Economics or comparable
- Around three to five years of practical experience within channel management, we look for a person with first dedicated experience to build on a further career at Siemens Building Technologies
- Any knowledge of our products or branch we are operating is highly beneficial for us
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present and defend a standpoint across your stakeholders from Partner- and Regional Managers, Marketing, Sales, Solution- and Distribution Partners
- Quick understanding of market dynamics, challenges and opportunities faced by industrial companies
- Reliability and proactive way of working, enabling you to cope with and follow up on many stakeholders
- Readiness for international travels, around 25% of your time
- An international mindset and very good English language skills, ideally you also speak German
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a huge number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs/why.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 286858 at: [[Alexis Stavrianidis, email firstname.lastname@example.org]]. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 286858
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only