Technical Trainer - Siemens Power Generation Services
To develop, deliver, and regularly update industry-specific training content in the field of Power Plant Operation and Maintenance at Siemens Training Center (Ain Sokhna).
What are my responsibilities?
- Managing training programs starting from conceptualization, customization, delivery, assessment with utmost independence and efficiency.
- Managing training operations and logistics, also to market various training programs where possible.
- Keeping track of new trends in the learning and education market and try to initiate adopt the latest technologies to keep up with the global market dynamics.
- Design, implement, and monitor complex training programs effectively
- Ability to adopt several teaching styles and techniques when and where required
- Ability to apply Project Management tools and principles
- In charge for organize training logistics effectively
- Design and customize complex, modular training programs to the needs of the customers.
- Monitor quality of delivery and service provided by the partner colleges/training providers.
- Develop Courseware and relevant Learning Medium (blended-learning, web-based, work-based, podcasts…etc.).
- Ensure proper and regular updating of the learning content according to latest industrial standards and Keep track of all training interventions.
- Ensure interactive and energetic learning set up for the learners.
- Deliver training content in an engaging and learner-centered format.
- Carry out regular learner progress reviews for all learners.
- Provide learners with individual feedback and actions as specified in the assessment plan and individual development plan.
- Ensure learners progress throughout different educational programs.
- Facilitate the assessment of learners’ competence to awarding body standards, Industry standards and against vocational frameworks.
- Liaise with all partners involved in the project internally and externally.
- Liaise with government entities and the approved vocational training Institutes.
- Liaise with key Business Divisions within Siemens and Liaise externally with different calibers of learners (i.e. blue-collars and white-collars)
- Coordinate different logistics, facilities, material, attendance…etc. for learners.
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of the available equipment and training facilities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Academic Degree in Technical discipline or Engineering from reputable university / college Technical/Hands-on professional Certificates in the field of Power Plant Operation and Maintenance
- 5-10 years hands-on experience in Combined Cycle Power Plants and Field Service, with demonstrated experience in conducting relevant training programs
- Full acquaintance with the technology and components of Combined Cycle Power Plants with demonstrated hands-on experience in the O&M field
- Experience in conducting technical training programs to different target groups (Engineers and Technicians) ideally with Training of Trainer Certification
- Ability to customize learning content and deliver it using the latest didactical techniques
- Acquaintance with the latest technological developments in area of learning and education (AI, education digitalization…etc.)
- Advanced Presentation skills combined with an excellent Organizational management skills
- Solid Conceptualizing and rolling out of complex educational programs
- Ability to manage Budget and Logistics
- Ability to communicate effectively with various mind-sets
- Understands the dual vocational education system, the overall Technical Education system and its framework in Egypt (and also Germany as a plus)
- Hands-on experience in the energy sector and more specifically in CCPPs
- Have connections to potential sources of demand for the respective training programs
- Expert in MS Office
- Fluent level in both Arabic, English, knowledge of German language would be an advantage
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
Requisition ID: 287112
Organization: Power Generation Services
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only