People & Leadership Consultant (M/F)
Description du poste
Provide Talent Management expertise within the UK Regional Hub, supporting multiple countries including France and Belgium. Ultimately responsible to build a sustainable pipeline of enterprise and regional level leaders of Siemens.
What are my responsibilities?
- Leads the validation of internal candidates for the core leadership pipeline
- Enables the fast individual development journey of candidates into core leadership roles
- Build relationships with business leaders on candidates, opportunities, assignments and placements to ensure fast learning and progression. Knows candidates career situation, ambition & progress
- Supports and accompanies individual development to the core leadership pipeline
- Constantly evaluates the development progress of candidates to increase quality of candidates in the pool (phase out, add new candidates, etc)
- Supports top management to shape leadership culture towards future needs and transformation
- Educate the new leadership cohort in leadership excellence, driving change and innovation
- Facilitate and input to the visibility and movement of selected potentials on a Country, regional & global level
- Provide HRBPs with talent insight & enable the business to make better decisions about people with potential
- Build connections and relationships with other Expert Teams to support the ONEHR vision of collaboration and expertise
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree plus an advanced degree or professional qualification is a bonus
- Significant experience in Talent Management, HR Business Partner, or HR consulting role
- Advanced thinking on talent management and succession planning as well as assessment techniques and diagnostic tools
- Demonstrated track record in supporting and advising executives in mature, global organization
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Thorough experience in coaching and consulting individuals to successfully drive their professional development
- Deep understanding of Siemens businesses, culture and ways of working.
- Fluent in French and English. Flemish/Dutch would be a plus.
Référence du poste: 287243
Secteur: Human Resources
Niveau d'expérience: Expérimenté
Temps plein uniquement