Intern Customer Experience 80-100 %
Job ID: 287487
Work location: Zürich
Mode of employment: Vollzeit /Teilzeit möglich
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Switzerland employs more than 5'000 people in all regions of the country, making it one of Switzerland’s largest employers. We are seeking to fill a position in the Building Technologies Division, which is the world market leader in safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructures. As a technology partner, service provider, systems integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers solutions for fire protection and safety along with building automation systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning technology (HVAC) and a wide range of energy management solutions. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Survey key account experience and derive learning from success stories to consistently improve transparency on decision-making within different vertical markets
- Support the development of a user-centric approach (B2B2C) to establish a co-creation business model
- Develop customer use cases and best practices as marketing material and reference lists
- Identify and propose methods for measuring customer satisfaction in the digital age
- Support the creation of a customer-centric communication strategy
- Support in the organization of customer workshops and industry trade events
Your skills and experience
- Currently enrolled at a university or university of applied science in Business Administration, Marketing, Digital Marketing or equivalent studies
- Initial experience in a corporate environment or in marketing-related areas
- Ideally know-how in Social Media, Digital Marketing or Data Science
- Very good MS Office skills (particularly in PowerPoint and Excel)
- Customer-oriented and result-driven digital native
- Dynamic team player with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Personality with an international mindset and very good English skills, German is a plus
- Start as soon as possible for 12 months
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/jobs.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 287487 at: Florian Theiler, +41 79 851 00 10.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Requisition ID: 287487
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Student / Schüler
Vollzeit /Teilzeit möglich