Apprenticeship- Product Manager Process Industries and Drives Division
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens is looking for Apprentices who will be trained in 2 years as Product Manger for our Process Industries and Drives Division located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Process Industries and Drives Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Product Manager for the Power Supply solutions for the automation systems
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Support the sales forces in the promotion of the SITOP Power solution;
- Product announcement and sales release specific for the Italian market according with the guide line of the central marketing
- Analyze the sales areas, the customers and the market sectors to find new business opportunities or market branches;
- Build up relationship with customers and partners, supporting them to choose for the appropriate solution and realize success stories and application references;
You are under 29 and you have a technical path or you are going to graduate in bacheler or master degree in Electronics, Automation, Mechatronic Engineering
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a sales and technical path and grow
- familiarity with basic automation concepts is preferred: PLC programming, HMI configuration and networking
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 287910
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Career Level: Neo laureato
Solo full time