System Test Manager Cloud 80-100 %
Job ID: 288233
Work location: Zug
Mode of employment: Vollzeit /Teilzeit möglich
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs/bt for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Agile Management of the System Test Team according to the SAFe Framework for our new Cloud portfolio in Building Automation Technologies
- Definition and implementation of system test and automation strategies
- Monitoring test execution and test automation implementation for complex test cases
- Collaboration with product owners for Requirements Reviews
- Cooperation with developers for code quality and infrastructure reviews
Your skills and experience
- A degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or a similar scientific subject; or comparable experience
- 3+ years experiences as a Test Manager in small or mid-size projects (including knowledge of testing processes, methodologies and tools)
- Good understanding of various QA tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Git, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and DevOps processes (ISTQB Test Manager Certification)
- Understanding of the agile development process and a comfortable and a good understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Experience in writing test automation scripts (especially using Robot)
- Highly proactive and independent manner, excellent organization, time management and communication skills
- Fluency in English, any other language, in particular German, is an asset
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references, certificates, and an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID 288233 at: Nicole Ritter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Requisition ID: 288233
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Vollzeit /Teilzeit möglich