Kariera w Siemens
Logistics Specialist (Order Handling) with English
Opis oferty pracy
Job ID: 289127
Employment mode: permanent employment
We are currently looking for English-speaking Logistics Specialists (Order Handling) to join our international order management centre in one of our Divisions (B2B model). The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing, some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the European countries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmen,
- Phone and e-mail contact with customers,
- Close cooperation with various internal departments,
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations,
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience/background in logistics/supply chain or customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO),
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English,
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP),
- A university degree,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Good communication and customer service skills,
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks,
- Availability for business travel across Europe during first 2-3 months of the job (transition period).
What else should I know?
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position,
- A chance for professional development,
- Work in an international environment, where English is the main language of communication,
- Competitive salary and benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- sports card
- lunch card & canteen
- free parking space for employees & convenient office location (near Warszawa Wschodnia railway station)
- …and a lot more!
More information can be found under: http://www.siemens.pl/pl/praca/siemens-as-employer.htm
How do I apply?
Please apply be means of the “Apply" button.
Requisition ID: 289127
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Młody profesjonalista
Tylko w pełnym wymiarze