Gas Turbine Field Service Specialist
What are my responsibilities?
- Performs mechanical erection and maintenance work tasks within the area of service and new installations of gas turbines.
- Perform Dismantling, Overhauling and Assembly tasks in various service events on Gas turbines in accordance with Safety, Quality standards.
- Support recommissioning phase activities after finalizing the erection phase on service and new installations of gas turbines.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Technical high school / institute graduate in industrial mechanics / mechatronics.
- 5 years minimum experience in mechanical erection / maintenance assignment(s) on gas turbines highly preferable on power generation utility(s) / project(s).
- Strong ability to comprehend mechanical drawings / technical documents / procedures, explain mechanical symbols and dimensions and read technical data essential for work tasks.
- Highly experienced in testing and measuring with different mechanical measurement devices and equipments with easy handling of measuring units conversion tables.
- Excellent hand skills including Chiseling, sawing, filing, rubbing ,mortising, grinding, blading ….etc
- Good written and oral communication in English is a must
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Willing to travel in the Middle East region
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. We also look forward to applications from differently enabled professionals.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP.
Requisition ID: 289173
Organization: Power Generation Services
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only