Legal Counsel / Syndikusrechtsanwalt (f/m)
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
As a Legal Counsel / Syndikusrechtsanwalt (f/m) at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, you are providing legal advice in a broad variety of legal matters and support our business in the renewable energy sector as part of our diverse international and multifunctional team.
Your new role
- You are willing to develop an in-depth understanding of the businesses undertaken by Siemens Gamesa and the key drivers of all stakeholders
- You provide support to the relevant business partners including sales, procurement and tendering teams, and counseling the business partners on a wide range of legal topics
- You ensure effective legal risk management when reviewing, drafting and negotiating all types of agreements by addressing legal risks and opportunities while applying a legal and entrepreneurial perspective
- You cooperate closely with other interfacing departments in the business and the legal community
- You manage risks by analyzing the contractual position and setting the right strategy in order to achieve the best possible result for the business
- You develop template legal documents, Q&A and other materials to enable the legal team to operate as effectively and efficiently as possible
- You participate in legal team projects and initiatives to improve efficiency and drive excellence and engagement across the legal team
- Last but not least you manage outside counsel and accurate reporting of legal proceedings
- You are a fully educated German lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) or have equivalent knowledge of German law, with excellent academic credentials
- You have gathered several years of legal experience in an international law firm or legal department of a multinational corporation, preferably with a focus on complex international project business
- You bring a high degree of intercultural knowledge, preferably proven by studies or professional assignments abroad
- You possess the ability to deal confidently and build strong relations with senior business colleagues
- You are a highly motivated, analytical and professional team player
- You are fluent in German and English; fluency in a third language is a plus
For more information
Your recruiter for this role is Jan-Niclas Sperl.
Siemens Gamesa places great value on equal employment opportunities.
Join our global team
Requisition ID: 289290
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Career Level: Professional