IT Project Manager
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Siemens PLM Software is looking for an IT Project Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, located in Modena, he/she will be involved in Product Lifecycle Management and Manufacturing Operations Management software implementations projects for Italian market. The candidate has to operate especially for multiple customers mainly in the machineryand consumer industries.
Siemens PLM Software manages software delivery projects in Italy, acting as main general contractor and ensuring the work is compliant with the customer satisfaction and the contract. https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/it/
What will you do in the short and medium term?
As an IT Project Manager will:
- be able to follow industrial projects about digitalization;
- manage project team and customer relationship
Responsibility and accountability for the project
Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver with-in budget on contract and desired outcomes. Fully accountability for the result of the project.
Defines project roles and responsibilities
Working closely with the Customer, Presales and Sales Team for defining the project scope and objectives to ensure project members what is expected from each other. To encourage the team relationship across the projects.
Performs project tracking in terms of activities, timing, costs and risks
Prepare, maintain and submit clear activity and time reports. The No. 1 reason for tracking a project is to discover potential problems before they occur. The PM applies this proactive approach continuously in order to compare the project progress and the project commitments.
Promotes customer relationship
The project success is directly related to customer satisfaction: a good customer relationship is fundamental.
Involve the customer regarding the project status. Approve significant project milestone, above all contractual milestone.
Encourages and supports escalations
Communicate to all concerned parties project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues. Follow the right escalation processes. Have overall ownership of all reports to the management.
Applies lessons learned from recent projects
Applies the most important lessons learned to the new project.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- At least 3/5 years of experience as Project Manager in IT and machinery/consumer industry projects, preferably on PLM, MOM or ERP platforms;
- Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Management Engineering or Economics disciplines;
- Experience in enterprise IT projects;
- Available to frequent travels across Italy, particularly in mid-Italy;
- Proved Project History;
- PMP certification is a preferred title;
- Fluent in Italian and English;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive;
- Time management skills;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments;
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
What can we further offer?
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Siemens Project Manager certification
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
Requisition ID: 290498
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Professional
Solo full time