Internship Product Marketing
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Job ID: 290547
Organization: Siemens Industry Software
Type of offer: 6 months Internship
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Support for our Business Development and Enablement team of Siemens PLM Software in Genova. The area of responsibility will be in the so-called Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) and the purpose of the training project is to acquire skills concerning marketing and communication activities.
Which are my activities and my tasks?
With the constant presence of a company tutor the intern will support the following activities:
- Development of a value proposition related to Digitalization, Digital Transformation, Digital Enterprise, Smart Manufacturing for international fairs, meeting with customers and internal events.
- Alignment of the high-level value proposition across the different target industries, products, Sales Initiative and Marketing Campaigns
- Sourcing, evaluating, selecting and managing an internal platform to improve the efficiency of the business practices around marketing communication for the whole Manufacturing Operations organization
- Market research and analytics, supporting the Manufacturing Operations market understanding, with a specific focus on growth opportunities, innovative trends, segmentation and targeting
- Support to Campaign Development and Management, with a particular focus on market intelligence tasks, performances and analytics
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are going to graduate in master degree or you are a fresh graduate in Economics with focus in Marketing;
- You are full Microsoft Office proficiency (Particularly PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook);
- You have an in-depth understanding of marketing practices and strategies ( segmentation, targeting, positioning, communication)
- You have basics of digitalization / Industry 4.0 principles.
- You are creative with good visualization and presentation skills, proactive and able to work in an international environment
- You have an excellent command of Italian language as well as English
What else do I need to know?
- Location: Genova
- Duration: 6 months internship full time
- Reimbursement package/ reimbursement and benefits: internship refund (800€ gross per month), company canteen included
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milano
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system by clicking on “Candidati”.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Further information on our company can be found at www.siemens.it
Requisition ID: 290547
Organization: Digital Factory
Career Level: Studente
Solo full time