Account Manager HHS
With 45000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology of the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer and more filled with happiness.
Account Manager Coagulation, Haematology, Plasma Proteins
The Account Manager is a sales person specialist/expert in his specific field of expertise (Coagulation, Haematology, Plasma Proteins) and has basic knowledge of other areas of diagnostics. He is a major contributor to the commercial success of the company. His major objectives are :
- Develop the sales in his area of responsibility by prospection of non-Siemens customers
- Manage the sales cycle from A to Z (incl. offers & tenders).
- Assure retention of existing customers
- Maximize assay use on the installed systems (Assay penetration)
- Geographical area represents a part of Belgium (typically language driven) - The business volume covered is between 3 and 10 Millions
Develop Sales in his area of expertise & support the whole Sales cycle :
- Prospection: After identification of the prospect, the AM is responsible for the execution of the complete sales process.
- Follows the strategic plans as defined in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager and Key Account Manager and in line with the Business Area Strategy.
- Pre-sales cycle : the AM performs customer visits, gives customer presentations (ppt), performs demonstrations at the customers site, participates in relevant national and/or international conferences/symposia…
- Reports all relevant commercial information in our CRM tool.
- Will report relevant business information to the Regional Sales Manager and closely collaborate with the Key Account Manager.
- Performs follow up visits at dedicated existing customer sites based on the visit plan.
- Drives Contract prolongation/extension : the AM is responsible to follow-up existing contracts. The AM will pro-actively offer an instrument replacement or will negotiate the extension of the running contract.
- Reports result of visits in the CRM tool.
- Drives customer retention trough regular interaction with the Key Account Manager, CSE (Service Engineer), FAS (Application Specialists), BA (Business Areas), OP (Order Processing) & Finance to discuss on specific customers actions.
- Reports all relevant information in the organization.
- Develops customer excellence (CRM, Climbing the Customer Ladder Programme).
- Reports customer issues to the adequate contact within the Customer Service Centre (CSE, FAS,...).
Maximize turnover of installed base by increasing assay use on the systems (Assay penetration) or selling Siemens added-value side products (i.e. PEP-A tool)
- The Account Manager actively promotes assays on the installed base of systems in collaboration with the Key Account Manager.
- Optimizes assay use on platforms.
- Launches new assays in the field in line with marketing strategy.
- Reports outcome in SH@R.
Quoting / LOA Process :
The Account Manager is responsible for the financial preparation (Quoting Tool) of the deals (offers & tenders). The result of the preparation will be validated by the Regional Sales Manager. After validation the offer will be prepared by the SBO (Sales & Business Administration)
When necessary LoA procedures will be initiated and prepared in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager and the BU.
- Reports on a day to day basis to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Manages the assigned accounts & projects in close collaboration with the Key Account Manager and Account Managers CAI & POC.
- Update all relevant information in the Sh@re CRM Tool.
- Gives feedback and develops new approaches to improve customer excellence
- Communicates information about commercial issues to the RSM.
- Gives feedback to BU colleagues on competitive actions and other relevant market information.
- Reports customer issues to the adequate contact within the Customer Service Centre (CSE, AS,...).
- Actively promotes the Siemens Healthineers brand image, projecting an image of professionalism and competence at all time.
- Apply to the 7 business principles of Siemens Healthineers. Maintain at all times strict compliance to ethical principles and Health, Safety, and Quality norms of the company.
- Product knowledge
- Microsoft office
- Communications skills and techniques
- Result driven
- Presentation and negotiation skills and techniques
- Languages : Dutch and English
- Analytical skills
We give you the opportunity to develop your talents further in an international setting and with a diverse range of tasks, a wide variety of functions, and extensive in-house training to further develop your career. We also provide ongoing coaching and training by a mentor. We offer an attractive pay package and a number of fringe benefits such as group insurance, supplementary health insurance, a company car, etc.
If you are interested in this post, don’t delay: : firstname.lastname@example.org
Requisition ID: 290682
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Career Level: Mid-level professional